Friday, March 12, 2010

2NE1 - Try to follow me

What the f*ck did I just watch?? (part.2)
Actually I wanted to talk about this mv like ages ago, but I got sidetracked by the mess that was Lady Gaga's new videoclip over here.
Lady Gaga , you can learn one or two tricks from this one:
2NE1== Extreme fierceness!

Fashion wise
The girls of 2NE1 are just out there!!! While Lady Gaga and Rihanna wears a lot of creative stuff, most of it is custom made or just haute couture and I can only dream about it.
I think Park Bom  might be wearing an Alexander McQueen dress here but most of the time the girls from 2NE1  wear affordable clothes. Even if the probability that the item's sold out is very high, I still have my eyes set on the Star Wars cap that Sandara Park is wearing below
I now leave you with my favorites moments (images heavy, watch out!)


I go by the name of CL
Pimp mic thank you very much!!
This girl is just too much


Very Bjork-esque but oh so cool!


Park Bom

Sandara Park

Dance Queen Minzy

Werk it gurrrlz!
It looks like the girls had a lot of fun doing this clip, and they even choregraphed the dance steps by themselves.
I so want this outfit!!

Not this one so much, but it's still fun to watch

You got the moves!


Onto the music 
I know some people think that 2NE1 are highly overrated but I really love them! I like their fashion sense a lot, and their sound is little dancehall/reggae sound, very different from the bubble pop we usually have in k-pop.
When I think that this song started as a cf song (song for a commercial)
2NE1 - Try to follow me 

Just before posting I just saw that allkpop did a poll on Sandara Park vs. Beyonce.
I didn't even realize lol!!! You guys go vote!

1 comment:

  1. Bon j'aime pas la musique mais les habits sont originaux, j'aime surtout le maquillage-bijoux à la Björk.

    ReplyDelete